Independent Case Review:
100 Mentored Cardiac CT Cases with Catheterization Correlations
DICOM data set with expert interpretation and invasive angiograms on each case included.
$599/50 Cases $ 999/100 Cases (we can remove the prices here and then include them back on the products page)
100 mentored Cardiac CTA cases with expert interpretation by Dr. Matthew Budoff along with corresponding catheterization images are available for purchase. All cases are accompanied by detailed history and results for CTA and Cath. These are DICOM data sets that can be played on your CT workstation for manipulation and practice at your own convenience and pace. Cases include native coronary arteries, coronary artery disease, stents, coronary anomalies, congenital anomalies and bypass grafts. These 100 cases count towards the “Minimum Number of Mentored Examinations Interpreted” according to the ACCF/AHA Clinical Competence Statement on Cardiac CT and MR (Budoff et al, JACC 46:2005; 383-402).
- Teaching library to train your colleagues.
- Towards attaining Level 2 or 3 certification (counted as minimum number of mentored exams interpreted)
- Maintenance of Level 2 and 3 competency by SCCT (requires 50 and 100 cases per year respectively)
- Fulfill criteria for Certification Board for Cardiac CT (CBCCT – requires at least 50 cases within 1 yr)
- Excellent quality Catheterization and CTA Correlation cases
- DICOM Datasets for your workstation
- Expert over-reads